SEC lunch links
September, 28, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Happy Friday! It's time for a few links:
- Barbara Dooley on Saturday's Georgia-Tennessee game: "That's my baby and I'm pulling for Tennessee."
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier lashes out (again) at local columnist Ron Morris, who works for The State newspaper.
- As Georgia's offense surges, the Bulldogs' kickers patiently wait.
- Auburn offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler will move from the booth to the sidelines when the Tigers return to action Oct. 6 against Arkansas.
- LSU coach Les Miles is not optimistic about the return of running back Alfred Blue this season.
- Freshman safety Trae Elston has worked his way into the Ole Miss starting lineup.
- Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner is expecting more action than normal against Ole Miss' no-huddle offense.
- Arkansas will be without two more injured starters, tight end Chris Gragg and safety Eric Bennett, in its game at Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M punter Ryan Epperson is balancing good grades and great stats.
- Missouri's Sheldon Richardson is now making a name for himself with his play.
- Those Kentucky fans craving a big-name coach may want to consider a Plan B, writes Mark Story of the Lexington Herald-Leader.
12:00 PM ET Florida Tennessee 12:00 PM ET 6 Texas A&M 12 Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET 3 Alabama 11 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt 13 Georgia 7:00 PM ET 15 LSU 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET South Carolina Kentucky