SEC lunch links
October, 1, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Our Monday stroll around the league:
- Auburn suspends receiver Quan Bray following his arrest last week.
- LSU is looking forward to moving past its "bad football."
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze isn't content with any moral victories.
- The breaks haven't gone Kentucky's way, writes John Clay of The Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Arkansas reaches a new low in its 58-10 loss to Texas A&M.
- Tennessee's Tyler Bray hasn't been the same quarterback in the fourth quarter.
- South Carolina's Steve Spurrier is impressed with Georgia's freshman running backs.
- Marcus Lattimore is at his best in the second half.
- Lerentee McCray has stepped up for Florida.
- Missouri's defense recovers just in time.
- The off week comes at a perfect time for Alabama, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- The Alabama fan charged with sexual battery at the BCS National Championship Game last year goes to court this week.
- Rested Mississippi State looks to stay unbeaten.
Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52 Final Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 29 Final 14 South Carolina 48 Vanderbilt 34