SEC lunch links
October, 1, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Our Monday stroll around the league:
- Auburn suspends receiver Quan Bray following his arrest last week.
- LSU is looking forward to moving past its "bad football."
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze isn't content with any moral victories.
- The breaks haven't gone Kentucky's way, writes John Clay of The Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Arkansas reaches a new low in its 58-10 loss to Texas A&M.
- Tennessee's Tyler Bray hasn't been the same quarterback in the fourth quarter.
- South Carolina's Steve Spurrier is impressed with Georgia's freshman running backs.
- Marcus Lattimore is at his best in the second half.
- Lerentee McCray has stepped up for Florida.
- Missouri's defense recovers just in time.
- The off week comes at a perfect time for Alabama, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- The Alabama fan charged with sexual battery at the BCS National Championship Game last year goes to court this week.
- Rested Mississippi State looks to stay unbeaten.
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7