SEC lunch links
October, 5, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
We make our way around the league on a Friday:
- Andrew Gribble of the Mobile Press-Register takes a statistical look back at where Alabama stood at this point in 2009 and 2011.
- Is Georgia star defensive end Jarvis Jones all the way back from his strained groin?
- Marcus Lattimore takes his third shot at the Georgia defense after rushing for 358 yards the past two seasons.
- Georgia's offensive line faces a monster task on Saturday.
- The Georgia game is THE game for South Carolina fans.
- It will be strength vs. strength in the Georgia-South Carolina game.
- LSU is ready for a game with a bite.
- The Tigers could be shuffling their offensive tackles for their visit to the Swamp.
- Florida coach Will Muschamp hasn't let his Gators forget about last season's 30-point loss to LSU.
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze hasn't seen anyone extend plays the way Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel can.
- A closer look at the Missouri-Vanderbilt matchup.
- For Auburn's struggling offense, the time is now, writes Joel A. Erickson of Al.com.
- Arkansas receiver Cobi Hamilton says the Hogs are coming to Auburn "desperate" for a win.
- Kentucky's "joker" is getting a handle on his humor and his game.
- Mississippi State's defense sets its sights on Kentucky's two freshman quarterbacks.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec