SEC lunch links
October, 8, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Making the rounds on a Monday:
- LSU's offensive line struggles have become a big part of this team's identity.
- LSU freshman linebacker Kwon Alexander has a broken ankle and is expected to miss the rest of the season, reports The New Orleans Times-Picayune.
- South Carolina will look to stay level-headed after rising to No. 3 in the polls.
- Mississippi State wants to keep its foot on the gas this week against Tennessee.
- Tennessee coach Derek Dooley has seen encouraging signs on the Vols' struggling defense.
- Auburn tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen: If you're not going to fight with us, we don't want you out there at all.
- Vanderbilt wants to turn the heat up on Florida.
- Playing physical is what this Florida football team does best.
- Will Muschamp is pleased, but not satisfied with Florida's win over LSU.
- Missouri was humbled at home, writes Dave Matter of The Columbia (Mo.) Tribune.
- Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel listened to a senior's advice.
- Arkansas saves its best performance for the road.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt remains calm despite the Bulldogs' disappointing loss.