October, 11, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
I wonder how Chris will react when I leave the weekend with a four-game lead?
- Ron Higgins of The Memphis Commercial Appeal has a midseason look at the SEC.
- LSU could be without offensive lineman Alex Hurst for Saturday's game against South Carolina.
- Gene Chizik's wife uses social media to try to rally Auburn fans.
- Auburn is still looking for its primary running back.
- Vanderbilt has its first home sellout in four years.
- Mississippi State's secondary will have its hands full with Tennessee's wide receivers.
- Alabama cornerback Deion Belue is "doing fine" as he recovers from a shoulder injury.
- Wide receiver Korvic Neat's return from a groin injury gives Ole Miss more options in its offense.
- Composure has been an issue for Missouri backup quarterback Corbin Berkstresser.
- Arkansas' injury list could fill two or three teams this season.
- Florida is showing fight to the finish in 2012.
- Georgia's tackles feel they gained valuable experience against South Carolina.
- South Carolina is again leaning on its running game and stingy defense.
- Texas A&M's secondary depth faces a difficult task against Louisiana Tech.
- Former walk-on running back Jaron Toney is pushing for time in Tennessee's secondary.
- Kentucky quarterback Morgan Newton gains praise for his good attitude.
Final UAB 17 Arkansas 45 Final 1 Mississippi State 45 Kentucky 31 Final Vanderbilt 14 Missouri 24 Final 3 Ole Miss 7 24 LSU 10 Final South Carolina 35 5 Auburn 42 Final 4 Alabama 34 Tennessee 20