SEC lunch links
October, 16, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
A check of what's shaking in the world of SEC football:
- Alabama's Damion Square has learned quickly about how deep-rooted the Alabama-Tennessee rivalry is.
- With its "goal still intact," Georgia is focused on winning out the rest of the way.
- Tennessee's players hold a players-only meeting and insist "things are going to change."
- A Q&A with Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long.
- With its SEC losing streak in the rear-view mirror, Ole Miss remains focused.
- Vanderbilt coach James Franklin wants more from the fans this weekend.
- LSU's defense has Johnny Football on its mind.
- Florida is not wowed by its No. 2 ranking in the first BCS standings.
- Gainesville is abuzz as Florida prepares to face South Carolina.
- Florida expects to get back five starters for this weekend.
- Auburn's free-fall is unprecedented in the modern era.
- Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart has a tough decision to make, writes Mark Story of The Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Ron Morris of The State newspaper hands out his awards for the top SEC players at the midway point.
- Missouri's offensive line gets revenge after the dangerous tackle by Alabama's LaMichael Fanning.
- Mississippi State senior guard Tobias Smith soldiers on despite injuries.
12:00 PM ET Florida Tennessee 12:00 PM ET 6 Texas A&M 12 Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET 3 Alabama 11 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt 13 Georgia 7:00 PM ET 15 LSU 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET South Carolina Kentucky