October, 17, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Twitter was buzzing about school supplies for some reason last night.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of AL.com writes that Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is a revelation but he isn't Cam Newton 2.0.
- Athlon Sports: Should Derek Dooley return to Tennessee in 2013?
- Alabama's D.J. Fluker says that the Tide just plays "old man football."
- Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron doesn't think he'll be "losing my leg" after injuring his knee against Missouri.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says he's tough enough to face the criticism thrown his way.
- Tight end Chris Gragg's return to Arkansas' lineup adds to a growing list of offensive targets.
- Big plays are hurting Georgia's defense.
- Scott Rabalais writes that LSU and Texas A&M will love to hate each other.
- It's just another trip to the Swamp for South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier.
- Florida players respect Spurrier and his legacy with the Gators.
- Florida is confident it can rev up its idle passing game when it needs to.
- Could Tennessee shock the college football world this weekend against No. 1 Alabama?
- Kentucky's seniors are trying to stay positive amid the Wildcats' losing streak.
- In tight spots, Mississippi State's tight ends step up.
- Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace is growing into a bigger role on the big stage.
- There's no rest for the weary Aggies as they host LSU this weekend.
- After a brutal start in the SEC, Missouri is getting some rest to heal.
- Vanderbilt freshmen see the SEC early.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec