SEC lunch links
October, 18, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Scanning the globe for what's making news in the SEC:
- Tennessee defensive coordinator Sal Sunseri gets emotional in talking about facing his son -- Alabama safety Vinnie Sunseri.
- Alabama's Barrett Jones says AJ McCarron's knee "is fine."
- Mississippi State's Chad Bumphis is letting his catches do his talking this season.
- Steve Spurrier is an infamous icon at Florida, writes David Jones of Florida Today.
- Injury report or no injury report, Florida's defenders are preparing to face Marcus Lattimore.
- Vanderbilt isn't settling for moral victories.
- Georgia is looking to dial up its pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel is moving up in the Heisman polls.
- Kentucky is finding that patience is required for freshman quarterback Jalen Whitlow.
- Arkansas looks forward to getting tight end Chris Gragg back on the field.
- Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart: There were more challenges than met the eye.
- LSU is unsure about offensive guard Josh Williford's status for the Texas A&M game.
- LSU and Texas A&M frequently cross paths on the recruiting trail.
- Out of the doghouse, Ole Miss' Jeff Scott has provided a big boost for the Rebels.
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt