October, 24, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Checking out the SEC with a round of links and PB&J:
- Athlon Sports wonders if either Ole Miss or Missouri will make a bowl game this year.
- Athlon Sports' Week 8 Power Rankings.
- Mother knows best when it comes to Arkansas running back Dennis Johnson.
- Mississippi State offensive coordinator Les Koenning sees three keys to beating No. 1 Alabama.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News writes that Alabama needs a good shot in the mouth.
- The 2011 losses motivate Florida's football team.
- Florida offensive coordinator Brent Pease is a passer by heart, but he's a winner above everything.
- Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones is ready to "give everything I've got" against Florida.
- Georgia linebacker Mike Gilliard "felt disrespected" by Shawn Williams' remarks about who should be playing more at linebacker.
- Auburn tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen faces a long rehab after his surgery this week.
- Auburn coach Gene Chizik says its his responsibility to help find a turnaround for the Tigers this season.
- Vanderbilt finally accepts center Joe Townsend.
- The accolades keep rolling in for LSU linebacker Kevin Minter.
- Ole Miss defensive tackle Issac Gross feels like he's playing for the entire state of Mississippi when he takes the field.
- Tennessee wide receiver Justin Hunter is ready to move past the drops and regain his swagger.
- South Carolina is looking to rebound on special teams after its disaster at Florida.
- Tyler Russell is cool and collected as he continues to deliver for Mississippi State.
- Texas A&M is on turnover watch this weekend.
- The SEC confounds Missouri's spread offense.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec