October, 26, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Ending the week with some SEC links.
- Alabama is loving life on the road this season.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News writes that Auburn needs more than just a coaching change, it needs a regime change.
- Clint Moseley was named Auburn's starting quarterback for Saturday.
- Florida linebacker Jelani Jenkins hopes to contribute more for the Gators this weekend.
- Georgia is looking to create some running room against Florida this weekend.
- Kentucky freshman cornerback Cody Quinn is rising quickly with hard work and confidence.
- LSU punter Brad Wing says there's no denying it, "It's Bama week."
- Mississippi State wide receiver Robert Johnson finally gets his number called.
- The little things matter to Missouri wide receiver T.J. Moe.
- Arkansas shouldn't slow Ole Miss' progress on Saturday.
- South Carolina offensive tackle Brandon Shell navigates freshman year with help from his great uncle Art.
- Texas A&M defensive end Damontre Moore is maturing into a consistent performer for the Aggies.
- Vanderbilt's schedule provides the chance for a fast finish.
12:00 PM ET Florida Atlantic 2 Alabama 12:00 PM ET 24 Missouri Toledo 12:00 PM ET Arkansas State Tennessee 2:00 PM ET UAB Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET Ohio Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Eastern Michigan Florida 4:00 PM ET Nicholls State Arkansas 4:30 PM ET 15 Ole Miss Vanderbilt 7:00 PM ET East Carolina 21 South Carolina 7:00 PM ET San Jose State 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET Sam Houston State 12 LSU 7:30 PM ET Lamar 9 Texas A&M