SEC lunch links
October, 29, 2012
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Making the rounds on a Monday:
- Alabama starts the "playoff" portion of its schedule, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- LSU may get guard Josh Williford back on the offensive line this week.
- Jeff Schultz of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution lays out a step-by-step plan for Georgia to get to the BCS National Championship Game.
- Georgia's resurgent defense has plenty of heroes.
- Dealing with adversity now becomes the challenge for Florida.
- Auburn's Gene Chizik acknowledges that focus is an issue for the Tigers.
- Looking back at Arkansas' 30-27 loss to Ole Miss.
- Texas A&M's battering of Auburn showed that the Aggies are right at home in the SEC.
- More SEC tests are coming for Ole Miss and Mississippi State.
- Missouri finally seems to be finding its footing.
- Losing is nothing new for Kentucky football, writes John Clay of The Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Penalties stop Vanderbilt's progress up front.
- There's no defense for Tennessee's defense, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7
Suspended Idaho 0 Florida 0
Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59 Final South Dakota State 18 24 Missouri 38 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Arkansas 21 6 Auburn 45 Final 16 Clemson 21 12 Georgia 45 Final Southern Miss 0 Mississippi State 49 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28