October, 30, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
It's time to check out some SEC links on a Tuesday.
- Randy Rosetta of The New Orleans Times-Picayune takes a look at LSU's linebackers vs. Alabama's running backs and tight ends.
- LSU offensive lineman Josh Williford may return to the Tigers' lineup.
- On offense and defense, Alabama is doing better than LSU in the red zone this season.
- Arkansas tight end Chris Gragg and running back Knile Davis are out for the Tulsa game.
- Missouri quarterback James Franklin is ready to take on Florida.
- Gene Sapakoff of The Charleston Post and Courier writes that hopefully Marcus Lattimore's next touchdown is in the NFL.
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze awaits the right time to crank up the tempo.
- Georgia's players are trying to keep their emotions high without drawing penalties.
- Florida is looking to take care of business by putting the Georgia loss in the rearview.
- Mississippi State enters a pretty tough month of November.
- Auburn linebacker Ashton Richardson was named a Rhodes Scholar Finalist.
- Krystal's message to Auburn's football team: "Go Tigers Beat Somebody."
- Tennessee's players may buy into the "second season" but it might not work with fans.
- Kentucky coach Joker Phillips shrugs off "hot seat" talk.
12:00 PM ET South Carolina 21 Clemson 12:00 PM ET 16 Georgia Tech 9 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Kentucky 22 Louisville 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Florida State 3:30 PM ET 4 Mississippi State 19 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Tennessee Vanderbilt 7:45 PM ET 15 Auburn 1 Alabama