November, 6, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
We're finally here folks. It's been a long, painful journey, but we've finally made it to Tuesday's SEC links.
- Kentucky coach Joker Phillips will coach the final two games of the season for the Wildcats.
- Texas A&M vows it won't be intimidated by Alabama.
- Nick Saban says his comments about no-huddle offenses were misinterpreted.
- LSU sets its sight on new goals for the season.
- LSU fumbles a recruiting visit from Alabama commitment Bo Scarbrough.
- Jonathan Wallace is a real threat at quarterback for Auburn.
- A campaign to save Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs' job heats up.
- Georgia and Auburn are motivated by different goals.
- Florida's reserves could get a chance to see more action in the next two weeks.
- John L. Smith is "very upset' with linebacker Terrell Williams after he was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Mississippi State is lagging in its red zone performance.
- A bowl game would just be the first step for Ole Miss.
- Missouri quarterback James Franklin is feeling the heat from outside of the Tigers' program, but not from within.
- Derek Dooley says that there isn't any change in the status of freshman cornerback Deion Bonner, who was listed as a suspect in a campus cellphone theft last week.