November, 20, 2012
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
We're checking out the SEC with some tasty lunch links.
- One year later, Arkansas is still coping with the death of Garrett Uekman.
- Some fans express their desire for a certain coach through the act of song.
- LSU wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. said he felt he "had to make a play" against Ole Miss over the weekend.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban compliments Auburn's Gene Chizik, but doesn't go to bat for him.
- Auburn offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler has faced and knows Saban's plan on defense.
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen starts the Egg Bowl trash talk.
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze prepares for his first Egg Bowl as a head coach.
- Florida stays focused on Florida State even with all the BCS chaos around it.
- Oddsmakers have Georgia as an underdog against Alabama but a favorite against Notre Dame.
- Georgia's seniors are looking for a clean sweep over Georgia Tech.
- What crazy quarterback situation does Kentucky have planned for Tennessee this weekend?
- Tennessee players are saddened by Derek Dooley's firing, but they aren't surprised by it.
- Texas says it doesn't miss Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is sitting pretty late in the Heisman race.
- Missouri hopes Sheldon Richardson's suspension was an "awakening" for the talented defensive tackle.
- Vanderbilt enjoys rare late-season health.
- South Carolina will have to wait and see about foot injuries to Connor Shaw and Jadeveon Clowney.
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee