Linking our way around the SEC:
- Chris Doering wants to help another walk-on carve out a nice career at Florida.
- San Francisco 49ers star linebacker Patrick Willis is still motivated by being snubbed by Tennessee in the recruiting process.
- Austin Golson, one of the top offensive line prospects in the state of Alabama, decommits from Florida State and is now considering Ole Miss.
- How did Alabama's drafted players under Nick Saban rank as recruits?
- Recruits discuss "secret" visit to Tennessee.
- Georgia commitment A.J. Turman looks forward to developing in the Bulldogs' backfield.
- Missouri announces an $8.3 million gift that will help with facility upgrades, including renovations to Memorial Stadium.
- Texas A&M backup quarterback Jameill Showers plans to transfer.
- Kentucky lands commitments from safety Marcus McWilson of Youngstown, Ohio and receiver Alex Montgomery from Florida.