SEC lunch links
February, 14, 2013
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Checking on what's making headlines in the SEC:
- South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney is looking into taking out a $5 million insurance policy.
- Alabama would have been better off cutting ties with the suspended players, writes Cecil Hurt of The Tuscaloosa News.
- Kentucky junior college cornerback signee Nate Willis says he's instead headed to the Division II ranks.
- LSU is expected to make the hiring of Cam Cameron official on Friday.
- Ole Miss' quarterback future extends beyond Bo Wallace.
- The first player drafted in Tennessee's "VOLympics" is receiver Drae Bowles.
- Missouri linebacker Torey Boozer pleads guilty to a reduced charge.
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema responds to defensive end Austin Flynn's DWI arrest.
- Alabama's running back stable is deep, but who will contribute first?
- A closer look at Florida's receivers for the 2013 season.
- Ten intriguing SEC matchups in 2013.
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says the Tigers are moving forward and not getting caught up in what happened in the past.
Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52 Final Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 29 Final 14 South Carolina 48 Vanderbilt 34