February, 25, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Congrats to "Argo" and "Django." Two great movies and both earned big honors last night.
- Running backs coach Jay Graham is leaving Tennessee to coach at Florida State.
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel likely won't play for free for much longer, writes Buck Harvey of the San Antonio Express-News.
- A healing Marcus Lattimore is determined to inspire, as he sets his sights on the NFL.
- Alabama nose guard Jesse Williams says most NFL teams love his tattoos.
- Georgia freshman tight end Ty Flournoy-Smith was arrested Friday night on a charge of filing a false police report.
- Who will replace Rodney Garner as Georgia's recruiting coordinator?
- Auburn running back Onterio McCalebb's unofficial 40 time breaks NFL Combine record, but his official time comes up just short.
- Auburn's recruiting staff opens up about recruiting pitches and building relationships.
- Arkansas tight end Chris Gragg shows off his athleticism at the NFL combine.
- LSU cornerback Tharold Simon isn't worried about his low draft status.
- Outside linebacker Donnie Alexander becomes the fifth commitment in LSU's 2014 class.
- Mississippi State defensive tackle Josh Boyd was one of the best performers in the bench press at the NFL Combine over the weekend.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec