Lunchtime links: Kiffin promoting assistants
November, 17, 2009
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- With Eddie Gran having already interviewed for the Memphis job, Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin says losing assistants is a "good thing."
- Alabama's players get a laugh out of seeing Nick Saban on the big screen.
- Georgia's win over Auburn opens up a few doors for the Bulldogs, but their bowl outlook is still murky.
- Now that Arkansas has gained bowl eligibility, the next step for the Hogs is to finish strong.
- Kentucky's goals are much loftier than just getting to a bowl, writes Chip Cosby of The Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Mississippi State senior running back Anthony Dixon wants to go out with a bowl game.
- Florida is growing accustomed to its defense sealing the deal in the second half, and the Gators seem to be fine with that.