Some linkage for you on a Thursday:
- Ole Miss defensive end C.J. Johnson breaks his leg and will miss the rest of spring practice.
- Ole Miss receiver Philander Moore is dismissed from the team after being charged with domestic violence simple assault.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban says Mal Moore is "first class in so many ways."
- A quick look at Bill Battle, who has been recommended as Alabama's next athletic director.
- New Alabama center Ryan Kelly has the confidence of left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio.
- Georgia might break its record of players being taken in the NFL draft this year.
- Junior college transfer Jonathon Rumph looks to make an immediate impact at receiver for Georgia.
- It's a three-way competition for Kentucky's starting quarterback job.
- LSU's Travis Dickson has bulked up to try and win the starting tight end job.
- Sizing up the Auburn linebacker position heading into spring practice.
- Missouri returns depth and experience on defense.
- With Marcus Lattimore gone, South Carolina is looking for leaders.
- Defensive end Preston Smith is growing into his own at Mississippi State.
- Wesley Tate is pushing to be Vanderbilt's No. 1 running back.
- Tennessee takes a break from spring practice.
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Final Samford 7 14 Auburn 31 Final 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 21 Final Vanderbilt 0 4 Mississippi State 51