April, 2, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
You can take Chris' record in NCAA Football on Playstation and put it against mine, and he can't compare.
- Texas A&M football legend Jack Pardee dies at 76.
- Nick Saban didn't really have much of a reaction at all to Bret Bielema's comments about him.
- Alabama veteran guard Anthony Steen is now known as "Steen Roller" and a leader, too.
- Bielema thinks people should just "chill out" about his Alabama comments because they were a joke.
- Georgia knows what it's getting out of wide receiver Chris Conley.
- Wide receivers Shaq Roland and Shamier Jeffery are stepping up for South Carolina's offense this spring.
- Missouri is still in the running for in-state running back Markel Smith, who decommitted Sunday.
- Florida has a very important competition taking place at the backup quarterback spot.
- A test of maturity is coming on how Tennessee players used their spring break.
- The return to form by linebacker D.T. Shackelford will boost Ole Miss' defense.
- Auburn wide receiver Ricardo Louis is working hard on his own this spring.
1:30 1st Qtr South Dakota State 7 24 Missouri 21 End 1st Qtr West Virginia 3 2 Alabama 3 7:50 1st Qtr Arkansas 0 6 Auburn 7 5:30 PM ET 16 Clemson 12 Georgia 7:00 PM ET Idaho Florida
7:30 PM ET Southern Miss Mississippi State
- SEC NETWORK/WatchESPN
9:00 PM ET 14 Wisconsin 13 LSU Final Tennessee-Martin 14 Kentucky 59
Final 21 Texas A&M 52 9 South Carolina 28 Final Boise State 13 18 Ole Miss 35 Final Temple 37 Vanderbilt 7