Lunchtime links: Ole Miss' Hardy a football riddle
October, 17, 2008
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Making the rounds throughout the SEC before I take off later Friday afternoon for Tuscaloosa, where I will cover the Alabama-Ole Miss game on Saturday:
- Columnist Rick Cleveland of the Jackson Clarion-Ledger delves inside as to why Ole Miss defensive end Greg Hardy has been so on-again, off-again during his career.
- As the Crimson Tide continues to rise, everybody is watching every move ... and watching very closely.
- With defending national champion LSU trying to keep pace in the Western Division race, it's worth noting that the Tigers have history on their side.
- Mackenzi Adams, Mr. Patient, has been ready every time Vanderbilt has called. The Commodores need him again this weekend in Athens.
- The mere mention of Bobby Petrino's name hasn't been a popular subject with some Kentucky players this week. Sounds like the Arkansas game might be personal.