Spreading a little "propaganda" in the SEC:
- Vanderbilt offensive line coach Herb Hand calls out a profane Tennessee fan on Twitter.
- Prominent Vanderbilt booster John Rich dies. He was 85.
- Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart is ahead of schedule with his hires, writes John Adams of The Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- There's no need for LSU fans to worry about the decommitment of top junior college prospect D'haquille Williams, writes Scott Rabalais of The Baton Rouge Advocate.
- Seth Emerson of The Macon Telegraph ranks place-kicker Marshall Morgan No. 8 in his countdown of Georgia's 10 most important players.
- Even in a blindfold, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is pretty accurate.
- Don't ask Alabama coach Nick Saban for his favorite memory over the last four years. Said Saban, "We don't look back."
- Former NFL executive Scott Pioli blasts Florida offensive line coach Tim Davis for calling Nick Saban the devil.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec