May, 31, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
I already miss the sea breeze down in Destin ...
- The new College Football Playoff will shake up the SEC's bowl tie-ins.
- Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier and Les Miles rank within the top 10 of The Sporting News' coach rankings.
- Missouri's top recruit in the 2013 class, running back Chase Abbington, is heading the junior college route instead of enrolling at Mizzou.
- Kentucky safety Ashely Lowery is healing and should return to UK in June after his horrific car accident.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott calls South Carolina coach -- and former Florida coach -- Steve Spurrier "an inspiration."
- Alabama athletic director Bill Battle isn't necessarily opposed to paying college players, but questions how to do it.
- The key to Auburn coach Gus Malzahn's early recruiting success is all about developing relationships.
- Quarterback Aaron Murray was named Georgia's most important player by The Macon Telegraph.
- Financial responsibility -- not new facilities -- is what's important to Georgia right now.
- Texas A&M and South Carolina will become permanent crossover opponents starting in 2014.
- Three-star defensive end Joe Henderson committed to Tennessee Thursday.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec