June, 3, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
I seriously can't believe it's June already. Time flies when you're having fun, right?
- The SEC plans to ask fans why some of them are staying home instead of going out to games.
- Will there be a rematch between Alabama and Georgia in this year's SEC championship game?
- Texas A&M president R. Bowen Loftin makes it clear that the Aggies are no longer concerned about the Texas Longhorns.
- Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long is "deeply troubled" by Ohio State president Gordon Gee's recent comments about Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema.
- ESPN 150 tight end Kevin Crosby commits to South Carolina over Alabama and Clemson.
- Don Kausler of Al.com previews Alabama for the 2013 season, while Kevin Scarbinsky wonders how long it will take for Auburn to win the Iron Bowl again.
- Former Auburn receiver Shaun Kitchens pleaded guilty to first-degree robbery for his role in a robbery committed with teammates at an Auburn trailer park in March 2011.
- Georgia offensive lineman signee DeVondre Seymour is likely headed to prep school this fall.
- LSU gets an early score on scheduling, but still has a long way to go, writes Scott Rabalais of the Baton Rouge Advocate.
- Tennessee is building on the brick theme.
- Missouri defensive tackle commitment DeQuinton Osborne is a huge achiever.
- Kentucky's incoming freshmen are making their own recruiting pitches.
12:00 PM ET Tennessee 12 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Kentucky 3:30 PM ET Arkansas 6 Texas A&M 4:00 PM ET Louisiana Tech 5 Auburn 7:00 PM ET Missouri 13 South Carolina 7:30 PM ET Memphis 10 Ole Miss 7:30 PM ET New Mexico State 17 LSU