June, 17, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Kanye and Jay-Z are about to seriously damage my eardrums with all this music they are churning out this summer!
- Jon Solomon of AL.com has a wealth of information on college football's new targeting rule. He starts by talking about where black and white meets gray for officials when it comes to the new rule.
- David Climer of The (Nashville) Tennessean writes that college football recruiting has hit a new low with coaches offering middle school kids.
- Johnny Manziel's weekend tweet is generating the wrong kind of attention for Texas A&M's quarterback.
- Texas A&M athletic director Eric Hyman's comments about Alabama bring attention to a store's "We Control the Tide" T-shirt.
- Missouri redshirt freshman linebacker Torey Boozer has been dismissed from Missouri's football team for undisclosed disciplinary reasons.
- Four-star wide receiver Derek Kief committed to Alabama Sunday.
- Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun lists seven keys to success for Florida in 2013.
- The Robert Nkemdiche effect still pushes Ole Miss on the recruiting trail.
- Eric Berry endorses Butch Jones' approach at Tennessee.
- Freshman cornerback Reggie Wilkerson's season-ending knee injury provides more opportunities for other freshmen at Georgia.