Our Tuesday stroll around the SEC:
- Aaron Hernandez could be the poster boy for a league-wide SEC drug policy, writes Kevin Scarbinsky of AL.com.
- Former Alabama H-back Brent Calloway will play his junior college ball at Arizona Western.
- Robbie Andreu of The Gainesville Sun looks at five stars in the making for Florida this season.
- Florida and Tennessee overtake Georgia for junior college defensive tackle DaVonte Lambert.
- The over/under for Alabama's win total in 2013 is 11.5, according to one sportsbook.
- Rising ninth-grader Dylan Moses, who's already been offered by the likes of Alabama and LSU, is changing the college recruiting process.
- LSU commitment Garrett Brumfield is making good on his childhood dream.
- Top recruit Marlon Humphrey backs off his "KKK marches" claim aimed at Ole Miss.
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38