Let's see what's shaking in the SEC:
- Mike Bianchi of The Orlando Sentinel wonders if Aaron Hernandez has supplanted Tim Tebow as the symbol of Meyer's Gators.
- Aaron Hernandez's role in a 2007 shooting when he was a freshman at Florida was investigated by Gainesville police.
- Urban Meyer reportedly turned in Florida assistant Brian White for an alleged improper "bump" violation.
- Vanderbilt's silence is deafening, writes David Climer of The Tennesseasn.
- Catching up with Georgia tight end Jay Rome.
- South Carolina's Bruce Ellington will take on an even greater role in 2013.
- If place-kicker Marshall Morgan is suspended for the first two games against Clemson and South Carolina, Georgia will have to turn to a pair of walk-ons.
- Georgia's David Pollack is selected as college football's greatest defensive lineman of the BCS era.