SEC lunchtime links
July, 8, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Getting through some SEC links on a Monday.
- James Franklin's image probably won't take a hit from the current Vanderbilt scandal.
- Alabama defensive lineman signee Darius Paige has been cleared to enroll.
- Can Alabama and Auburn beat the over/under on wins in 2013?
- It's a big week for Auburn recruiting, as top quarterback recruit Brandon Harris is set to visit.
- Robbie Andreu of The Gainesville Sun breaks down Florida's offensive line.
- Chip Towers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that Georgia wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell is a longshot for the Paul Hornung Award, as the nation's most versatile player.
- Jadeveon Clowney is South Carolina's most important player in 2013.
- Missouri's travel expenses are among the highest in the SEC.
- Renovations to Missouri's athletic facilities are in full swing.
- Wide receiver Ryan Jenkins is eager to join Tennessee's football team.
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones says defensive back Eric Gordon's status hasn't changed, and that he's still suspended from the team.
- Junior college defensive end Fadol Brown commits to Ole Miss.
- Would you pay $600 to see LSU play TCU this fall?
- Mark Story of The Lexington Herald-Leaders writes about four teams that Kentucky coach Mark Stoops has to beat consistently in order to succeed.
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt