July, 11, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Another round of links as we get closer to the end of the week.
- Athlon Sports helps you get to know the new SEC coaches.
- Gene Sapakoff of The Charleston (S.C.) Post and Courier writes that there are big flaws in SEC and ACC schedules.
- Texas Tech associate athletic director Blayne Beal gives the Big 12 the nod over the SEC when it comes to conference depth.
- Arkansas State launched Gus Malzahn and Hugh Freeze to the SEC after they followed similar paths as high school coaches.
- Transferring Texas quarterback Connor Brewer says he's heard from Alabama and Tennessee, along with other major programs.
- Georgia quarterback commit Jacob Park talks about picking the Bulldogs over Alabama, almost picking Auburn, and his new-found fame.
- The Georgia Bulldogs aim for happy campers.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin talks about how he got into coaching.
- Is LSU on track to have its best recruiting class ever?
- Tennessee quarterback Justin Worley is a part of the 120-man staff at the Manning Passing Academy.
- ESPN 150 offensive guard Roderick Taylor committed to Ole Miss Wednesday.
- Florida defensive tackle Dominique Easley ranks No. 16 on The Gainesville Sun's list of the top 25 players in the SEC.
- A settlement has been reached in the death of former Ole Miss player Bennie Abram III.
- Mississippi State storylines before SEC media days: Quarterbacks
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec