It's always a treat to hit the links on a Friday:
- Nebraska's Bo Pelini says there are a lot of teams in the SEC that aren't Alabama that wish they were Nebraska, wish they were Michigan and wish they were Ohio State.
- Arkansas' Bret Bielema says he speaks the truth and doesn't care how it's perceived.
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier isn't concerned about any eligibility issues with Jadeveon Clowney.
- Texas Tech defensive end Chase Robison is transferring to Auburn.
- Alabama staffer Joe Pannunzio had his salary frozen after being named in the NCAA report on Miami, according to reports.
- Alabama's series with Georgia Tech in 2019 and 2020 has been indefinitely postponed.
- Vanderbilt's James Franklin goes off the cliff with a little "Anchor Down!"
- Where does Kolton Houston fit in on Georgia's offensive line?
- EA Sports "NCAA Football 14" offers a preview of Tennessee's uniform changes.
- Florida first-year defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin preaches discipline.
- Top outside linebacker prospect Christian Miller commits to Alabama.
- Mississippi State fans will be allowed to ring their cowbells in the opener against Oklahoma State in Houston.
- Taking a closer look at Missouri's recruiting.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec