July, 31, 2013
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
Yes, your eyes weren't lying last night. I was on the Hug Cam at last night's Braves game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Here are some current odds for SEC teams when it comes to winning the SEC and each division.
- Former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton gives a Carolina Panthers fan a special gift after practice.
- Believe it or not, Jadeveon Clowney is still learning as he enters what should be his final season with the Gamecocks.
- South Carolina is trying new head gear in the battle vs. concussions.
- Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long and the school are moving along with the master plan.
- Wide receiver Robert Foster is set to enroll at Alabama this week, while offensive lineman Bradley Bozeman, who was once bound for a redshirt, says he'll join the team Wednesday.
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn is sticking to what he believes, as others criticize the uptempo offense.
- Texas A&M to auction off athletics facility items this week.
- Jeff Driskel's appendectomy highlights concerns for Florida at the backup quarterback spot.
- Jesse Simonton of the Miami Herald breaks down Florida coach Will Muschamp's recent raise.
- Mississippi State sells out its tickets for the fourth consecutive season.
- Senior center Evan Swindall ranks No. 12 on The Jackson (Miss.) Clarion Ledger's list of the 75 most important Ole Miss Rebels in 2013.
- Kentucky picked up a commitment from three-star offensive lineman Nick Richardson Tuesday.
- Justin Worley and Nathan Peterman are jointly listed at No. 1 quarterback for the Vols, while running back Marlin Lane isn't on the depth chart.
- The coach of former Tennessee signee Jabo Lee is upset with Tennessee.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt says Clowney is the "best football player in the world."
- Should Missouri fans be optimistic about the Tigers' second year in the SEC?
- Kevin Sumlin tells the Aggie faithful that his team still isn't where it needs to be.