We're a day closer to the kickoff of the college football season. Here are some items from across the SEC to get you ready for the season:
- Plenty of people have commented on the personality of Alabama coach Nick Saban. Here's a journey to find the inner-workings of the "scariest man in college football."
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema calls the Razorbacks' opener against Louisiana-Lafayette a "tremendous challenge."
- Speaking of Bielema, the Twitter-savvy coach said thatactivity on the social network will be "little to none until 2014."
- Here's a look at some of the pro prospects on the field when South Carolina meets North Carolina, including highly regarded defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.
- Kentucky coach Mark Stoops will play two quarterbacks against Western Kentucky -- sophomores Max Smith and Jalen Whitlow.
- Assessing whether last year's consensus No. 1 recruit, defensive end Robert Nkemdiche, can make a significant impact in his true freshman season at Ole Miss.
- Who or what can dethrone Alabama? Here are seven potential threats to Alabama's dynasty.
- LSU coach Les Miles was vague about the status of running back Jeremy Hill, but said "I wouldn't be surprised if he were on our trip."