SEC lunchtime links
September, 17, 2013
By Alex Scarborough | ESPN.com
Still reliving last weekend's games? You're not alone. With no football on tonight -- not even professional -- just do what I'm doing to get by and find a game on your DVR.
- Alabama's tight ends and H-backs thrived against Texas A&M, gaining confidence in their place in the offense.
- Nick Marshall's growth under center for Auburn has been swift. Said one teammate: "He has an unbelievable amount of potential."
- Arkansas is preparing for its first road test under coach Bret Bielema.
- Connor Neighbors showed against Kent State what type of impact he can have on LSU's offense at fullback.
- AJ McCarron and Johnny Manziel's duel on Saturday was unlike any other.
- South Carolina's offense is 'clicking on all cylinders' heading into the bye week.
- Three games into the season, Butch Jones appears to be reopening the quarterback competition.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Florida's season didn't end at the hands of Miami. The Gators say that many of their goals are still attainable.
- Georgia cornerback Sheldon Dawson entered the preseason as a starter, but has hardly played in the first few games. He's frustrated, but remains upbeat.
- Missouri's Andrew Wilson is resigned to serving the half-game suspension against Indiana for a targeting penalty he received in a game this past weekend.
- James Franklin is changing the way Vanderbilt practices in hopes of injecting some life into his 1-2 football team.