Lunchtime links: Auburn still catching up
December, 15, 2009
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Making the rounds in the SEC:
- Auburn has come a long way, but it still hasn't caught up to Alabama, writes Paul Finebaum of The Mobile Press-Register.
- It hasn't been a fun last two weeks for Florida's Urban Meyer, reports The Gainesville Sun's Pat Dooley in an exclusive interview with the Gators' coach.
- Eric Wolford's departure could impact South Carolina's recruiting, writes Joe Person of The State newspaper.
- After a wait of nearly two years, Alabama signee Brandon Lewis plans to enroll in January, reports Chase Goodbread of The Tuscaloosa News.
- Virginia Tech's Bud Foster says no thanks to Georgia /a> and is staying put with the Hokies.
- LSU returns to practice without its two newly hired coaches, Frank Wilson and Billy Gonzales.
- Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin says the allegations of NCAA rules violations against the Vols aren't affecting practice.