We’re 24 hours away from opening kick in Week 10, so let’s take one last look around the SEC in Friday’s edition of the lunch links.
- Motivated by early criticism, Alabama’s offensive line is gelling and thriving at the right time.
- Missouri cornerback E.J. Gaines has been out since the Georgia game, but he’s eager to return this weekend against Tennessee.
- After missing the first two games, Dee Ford has been on a tear since. He’s spearheading Auburn’s surging pass rush with relentless style.
- Kevin Sumlin has made the rebuilding process look easy at Texas A&M.
- Bruce Ellington has emerged as South Carolina’s go-to wide receiver, proving himself in clutch situations.
- Injuries have paved the way for former walk-on Rhett McGowan who could make his first start for Georgia on Saturday.
- Florida wide receiver Solomon Patton broke his arm last year against Georgia, but the Gators' top playmaker is ready for another shot against the Bulldogs on Saturday.
- The Tennessee players have faith in freshman quarterback Josh Dobbs who will make his first career start this weekend at Missouri.
- The hard work is beginning to pay off for Mississippi State tight end Malcolm Johnson who enjoyed his best game last week in a win over Kentucky.