SEC lunchtime links
November, 8, 2013
By David Ching | ESPN.com
Half a day. We're almost there. Here are some links from around SEC country to help you finish off the work week.
- Alabama's Amari Cooper is back to 100 percent after dealing with injuries and frustration.
- Alabama's Jeoffrey Pagan says he wants the Crimson Tide to put away LSU “as quick as possible and let some of our freshmen play.”
- LSU needs another breakout game from quarterback Zach Mettenberger against Alabama.
- Compare and contrast the offenses from Alabama and LSU.
- Missouri's Michael Sam rose from a small Texas town to become a national star.
- South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney is frustrated by his lack of sacks this season.
- Auburn's rise doesn't surprise Tennessee coaches Tommy Thigpen and Willie Martinez, both former Tigers assistants.
- The Kansas City Star's preview of Kentucky-Missouri.
- The Los Angeles Daily News reports that Texas A&M's Kevin Sumlin is USC's top target to become its next head coach.
- Georgia freshman Quincy Mauger has risen from unheralded recruit to become the Bulldogs' only safety who has played in every game this season.
- Trenton Brown has big potential on Florida's offensive line.
- Vanderbilt sees an edge in Florida's many injuries.
- Mississippi State's Dak Prescott is carrying the load on third down.
- Video: Ole Miss coaches Matt Luke and Derrick Nix evaluate the progress being made by some of their young players this season.