Lunchtime links: Spurrier's shadow remains
November, 12, 2008
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Some of the other views, opinions and musings about the SEC:
- Even though he's been gone for seven years, the specter of Steve Spurrier endures at Florida.
- Columnist and radio host Paul Finebaum of the Mobile Press-Register tears the LSU Nation to shreds.
- A resolution is set to go before the Alabama board of trustees that would expand Bryant-Denny Stadium to more than 100,000.
- Columnist John Clay of the Lexington Herald-Leader has an outstanding piece on Texas Tech coach Mike Leach, who was once an assistant at Kentucky and is being mentioned prominently in the Tennessee coaching search.
- Mounting injuries have been a painful part of Auburn's struggles this season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec