Monday, September 24, 2012
By Chris Low
We're serving up the links a little later today:
- Derrick Henry, one of the top running back prospects in the country, is set to announce between Alabama and Tennessee on Thursday. Henry visited Alabama last weekend after setting the Florida state record with 502 rushing yards on Friday.
- Alabama reserve nose guard Brandon Ivory is questionable for the Ole Miss game with a sprained ankle.
- Auburn safety Demetruce McNeal says the Tigers weren't coached very well on defense last season.
- Auburn student assistant Joe Bagwell, who died unexpectedly Saturday before the LSU game, was an "Auburn man."
- Vince Dooley will watch Saturday's Georgia-Tennessee game on television and says he hopes Tennessee will be patient with his son, Derek Dooley, and give him time to finish the job.
- The level of competition steps up considerably this weekend for Ole Miss.
- The father of Kentucky quarterback, Patrick Towles, says his son is frustrated and wants to play now.
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen says the Bulldogs are still looking for a complete game.
- LSU is running out of time to fix its mistakes on offense.
- Texas A&M should only get better, writes Robert Cessna of the Bryan-College Station Eagle.
- Tennessee is more road kill than road warriors, writes John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Cobi Hamilton's record night couldn't push Arkansas to a win.
- Vanderbilt's lack of size is becoming a big problem.
- Missouri's T.J. Moe says the Tigers (stunk) against South Carolina.