SEC: Bryce Sherman
The links are back on the blog. I know, we missed you all, too. Check out what's going on around the league.
- Brad Locke of The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal writes that there could be some added tension to this year's SEC Media Days.
- Kentucky wide receivers coach Tee Martin still has fond memories of his "special" time as Tennessee's quarterback.
- Charles Goldberg of The Birmingham News writes that Auburn's calendar is beginning to fill up.
- Kristi Dosh over at The Business of College Sports has everything you ever wanted to know about Florida's finances.
- Former Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins is looking to rebuild his image at North Alabama.
- Georgia sophomore defensive end Derrick Lott is expected to miss four-to-six weeks after suffering a deep cut on his lower right leg in a scooter accident Tuesday.
- Brent Benedict says a dispute with Georgia strength and conditioning coordinator Joe Tereshinski played a part in his decision to leave Georgia and transfer to Virginia Tech.
- Former Georgia running back Caleb King is projected to be a late-round pick in the NFL's supplemental draft.
- South Carolina reserve wide receiver Bryce Sherman said on Twitter that he will not return to the Gamecocks' football team.