SEC: Danny Woodson Jr.
A lot has happened around the SEC in the past 48 hours, but here are some links to check with other information from around the league.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun has 10 things Texas A&M should know about the SEC if it does plan to make the jump to the conference.
- Receivers Duron Carter and Danny Woodson Jr. continue to be no-shows at Alabama practices.
- Tyler Bray's meeting with offensive coordinator Jim Chaney about his play is a sign of Bray's continuing maturity at Tennessee.
- Things are starting to sink in for Arkansas freshman running back Kody Walker.
- John Clay of The Lexington Herald-Leader writes that Kentucky's banged up offensive line needs polishing before the opener against Louisville.
- Mississippi State returns a lot of experience at wide receiver.
- LSU's game plan for Oregon has been complicated by last week's off-campus bar fight, especially with quarterback Jordan Jefferson being involved.
- Freshman Isaiah Crowell appears to be in line to start for Georgia against Boise State, which would continue his impressive streak of consecutive starts.
- Ole Miss freshman Nickolas Brassell has the ability to play all over the field for the Rebels this fall.
- Vanderbilt offers a good look at what the Commodores' starting lineup could look like in the opener against Elon.
- Auburn wide receivers coach Trooper Taylor says he has seven receivers in the playing rotation.