SEC: Da'Rick Rodgers
We're almost done with the work week, so here are some SEC links to keep our SEC faithful happy.
- Tennessee wide receiver Da'Rick Rodgers is helping to relieve some stress by doing yoga.
- Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn's star hasn't faded, but that doesn't mean that he'll leave the Tigers after this season.
- Georgia linebacker Cornelius Washington looks to move on after his arrest.
- Even with Vanderbilt two wins away from being bowl eligible, coach James Franklin is ignoring the bowl talk for now.
- Mississippi State is looking to fix its red zone issues.
- Arkansas' rush defense faces another challenge this weekend against Vanderbilt.
- South Carolina wide receiver Bruce Ellington was held out of practice Wednesday because of a tweaked hamstring, but he should be good to go Saturday.
- Florida's defense is in a desperate search of forcing more turnovers.
- Kentucky running back CoShik Williams has his head in the right place at the right time.
- LSU has an Alabama state of mind.
- Ole Miss is searching for a cure for its second-half blues.
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41