SEC: David Lerner
The weekend is only hours away, so enjoy some end-of-the week SEC links as you chomp down on your last bag lunch.
- Backup cornerback Jerrell Priester leaves Kentucky's football program.
- Arkansas is moving closer to reaching its fundraising goal for a football operations center.
- Walk-on senior punter David Lerner is fighting for Florida's starting spot at punter, despite being diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in July.
- Auburn's Barrett Trotter welcomes the added responsibility of being the Tigers' starting quarterback.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban discusses improper recruiting allegations toward assistants Jeff Stoutland and Joe Pannunzio during their time at Miami.
- Shawn Williams is stepping up in a big way for Georgia with safety Jakar Hamilton out for the season with an ankle injury.
- Bad weather prompts Vanderbilt coach James Franklin to make a claim for the Commodores to get their own indoor practice facility.
- Mississippi State has had success utilizing athletes on the field with multiple skill sets.
- Tennessee is dealing with a nicked-up running back group as preseason practice draws to a close.
- Freshman Brandon Shell is showing more progress on South Carolina's offensive line.
- LSU center P.J. Lonergan is a big reason for the Tigers' offensive line strength.