SEC: Deshea Townsend
Our Friday stroll around the SEC:
- Alabama's Dee Milliner, Eddie Lacy and D.J. Fluker announce their intentions to enter the NFL draft.
- Johnny Manziel and the Texas A&M Aggies have a bigger trophy in mind.
- Mississippi State hires former Pittsburgh Steelers defensive back Deshea Townsend to coach cornerbacks.
- New Auburn secondary coaches Charlie Harbison and Melvin Smith share a brotherly relationship.
- Les Miles is happy with where LSU's program is headed.
- Tim Tebow is finished as an NFL quarterback, writes George Diaz of The Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia's Mark Richt: We plan on being an elite team again in 2013.
- Richt says backup quarterback Hutson Mason will have a role next season.
- Former Arkansas quarterbacks Barry Lunney Jr. and John Bond interview with the Hogs.
- Kentucky's Commonwealth Stadium could be revamped by the 2015 season.
- Tennessee faces a rebuilding job at wide receiver.
- Missouri is set to hire Pat Washington as receivers coach, reports Dave Matter of The Columbia Daily Tribune.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec