Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Had a question earlier about the best Fantasy League players in the SEC this season, the guys who're going to put up monster numbers. After some careful consideration, here's my top 10 players overall and 10 sleepers to watch:
1. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida: A no-brainer, although I wouldn't look for 20 touchdowns passing and running again this season.
3. Percy Harvin, WR, Florida: Urban Meyer is talking about using Harvin even more at running back, which means even more touches.
4. Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia: This is the year Stafford's numbers soar. His receivers are better than advertised, too.
5. Anthony Dixon, RB, Miss. State: Hey, the guy had 16 total touchdowns last season, and the Bulldogs love to pound it.
6. Kenny McKinley, WR, South Carolina: With no proven second option, McKinley will again be the focal point of the Gamecocks' passing game.
7. Arian Foster, RB, Tennessee: He's a threat running and receiving and is also the Vols' go-to guy when they get near the goal line.
8. Demetrius Byrd, WR, LSU: If you're looking for a bunch of long touchdown catches, then the speedy Byrd is your man.
9. Ben Tate, RB, Auburn: He was close to 1,000 yards last season and should get plenty of chances around the goal line in the new spread offense.
10. Lucas Taylor, WR, Tennessee: The most underrated receiver in the league, Taylor had 73 catches for 1,000 yards last season.
Now, 10 sleepers to watch:
Mario Fannin, WR, Auburn: The Tigers will move him around, and he's versatile enough to score a number of different ways.
Richard Murphy, TB, LSU: The best of the LSU tailbacks in the spring, Murphy has the kind of speed to strike from long distance.
Jevan Snead, QB, Ole Miss: Houston Nutt was giddy about the way Snead looked in the spring. Could he be the third best quarterback in the SEC?
Keiland Williams, RB, LSU: If it's not Murphy breaking out for the Tigers, then maybe it's Williams, who needs to prove he's not a fumbler.
D.J. Williams, TE, Arkansas: With Bobby Petrino in town, Williams will be a featured target. He has all the tools to be a great one.
Casey Dick, QB, Arkansas: Do you take a chance on Dick, who you know is going to throw it a ton in Petrino's offense?
Terry Grant, RB, Alabama: If Grant gets most of the goal-line work, he could be a steal in Fantasy drafts with his breakaway speed.
Dicky Lyons, Jr., WR, Kentucky: Lyons, who had seven touchdown catches a year ago, is THE man now that everybody else is gone.
Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Georgia: If Stafford has the kind of year most think he will, then look for Massaquoi to also have a big year.
Chris Rainey, RB, Florida: The Gators are going to score a lot of points this season, and Rainey's a big play waiting to happen.