SEC: Jevan Sneed
Taking a look around the SEC today ...
- Alabama and Florida have separated themselves at the top of the SEC, Ron Higgins writes in The Commercial Appeal. Marcell Dareus stepped up as Alabama's star D-lineman this spring, Dave Curtis and Matt Hayes write in The Sporting News.
- Tennessee's quarterbacks are easier to separate following spring practice, Austin Ward writes in the Knoxville News Sentinel. New Vols coach Derek Dooley is a big hit in Atlanta, Glenn LaFollette writes in the News Sentinel.
- Steve Spurrier is challenging South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia every chance he gets, Joseph Person writes in The State.
- Some Florida superlatives entering the summer, including a heated battle at cornerback, from the Orlando Sentinel's Jeremy Fowler.
- Mississippi State is getting closer to naming a new athletics director, Kyle Veazey writes in The (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger.
- Jevan Sneed and Andre Woodson are among the quarterbacks who didn't live up to their hype in the NFL, colleague Bruce Feldman writes.