SEC: Justin Williams
Uh oh, there they go, talking 'bout how your boy clothes extra tight/ I just remember that my limelight extra bright. -- #Yeezusweek
- Eight SEC teams make the list of football programs having the best offseasons, according to CoachingSearch.com.
- A parking ticket prompted Johnny Manziel's now infamous tweet.
- Former Florida safety Josh Evans blames the Gators' no-show in the Sugar Bowl on players "feeling sorry for themselves" for not making the national championship.
- LSU signee Justin Williams decides to sign with the MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kentucky offensive lineman T.J. Jones has been dismissed from the team for violating team rules.
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones plans to be in Miami for Game 7 of the NBA Finals to cheer on the Miami Heat and Erik Spoelstra.
- Tennessee's athletic department hopes to break even after contending with a $4 million deficit a year ago.
- Running back Mark Dodson ranks No. 47 on the Jackson Clarion-Ledger's list of the 75 most important Rebels in 2013.
- Alabama's latest recruiting poster focuses on the football team's top-ranked APR scores.