SEC: Les MilesJason Hatcher
National signing day has come and gone. Hope you all had fun ... and no one took your LOI.
- The drama surrounding Alex Collins, his mother and his letter of intent dominate Bret Bielema's first signing day at Arkansas.
- LSU coach Les Miles says he "hasn't given much thought" to potential staff changes at LSU.
- Alabama's 2013 class has similarities to past top-ranked groups, but features a few new twists.
- Auburn hauls in a three-headed monster to beef up its defensive line.
- Mike Bianchi of The Orlando Sentinel writes that Will Mushamp and Florida are razor-sharp in SEC recruiting brawl.
- Texas A&M beefs up defense and wide receivers on national signing day.
- Skai Moore's decision highlights a low-key signing day for South Carolina.
- Georgia's 2013 signing class is half full.
- Vanderbilt's 2013 signing class is as good as gold.
- New Tennessee coach Butch Jones says the Vols were "selective" with the 2013 class.
- John Clay of The Lexington Herald-Leader writes that Kentucky's signing of ESPN 300 defensive end Jason Hatcher away from USC was a breakthrough for the Wildcats.
- Mississippi State reached beyond its borders for help in its 2013 signing class.
- Ole Miss was happy to keep No. 2-ranked safety Antonio Conner close to home.
- A low ranking for recruits isn't important to Missouri coach Gary Pinkel.
12:00 PM ET Florida Tennessee 12:00 PM ET 6 Texas A&M 12 Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET 3 Alabama 11 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt 13 Georgia 7:00 PM ET 15 LSU 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET South Carolina Kentucky