SEC: Wayne Frazier
Making the SEC rounds on a Tuesday with some links.
- Former Auburn lineman Wayne Frazier dies at the age of 73.
- Despite its latest arrest, Georgia insists it doesn't have a discipline problem.
- Missouri sophomore quarterback Ashton Glaser was arrested Sunday morning for two outstanding warrants relating to a traffic stop in November.
- Arkansas running back Knile Davis is ready for practice, but there's no word yet if he'll take contact.
- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney won't take sides when it comes to Alabama and Auburn.
- Top Gators commit in the 2013 recruiting class is congratulated by Florida congressman.
- Bobby Petrino says an annual game between Arkansas and Missouri makes sense.
- Florida hopes star quarterbacks and running backs show their faces this spring.
- South Carolina seeks answers as spring practice begins.
- Georgia keeps its top coaches and is looking for its players to get stronger and faster.
- Former Ole Miss running back Enrique Davis arrested in Panama City, Fla., and charged with felony resisting arrest.
- Dave Matter of the Columbia Daily Tribune takes a look back at Missouri's first week of spring practice.
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38