SEC: Woody Quinn
It's Friday! We so excited!
- Athlon Sports has its bowl projections for the 2013 season.
- Here are game-by-game predictions for Missouri and Ole Miss.
- Two years after tragedy, Auburn wide receiver Quan Bray carries on his mother's legacy.
- Don Kausler takes a look at the top five position battles for Alabama entering fall camp.
- Ole Miss parts ways with cornerback Nick Brassell because of academic issues.
- Here's a look at Ole Miss' depth chart heading into fall practice.
- Vanderbilt is chipping away at the lack of respect.
- Special teams is a priority for Georgia coach Mark Richt in 2013.
- At wide receiver, it's a matter of health for the Georgia Bulldogs.
- LSU didn't repeat as USA Today's preseason No. 1, but it got a fair shake in the poll.
- Here are five questions for South Carolina as fall practice begins.
- Missouri's offensive line is focused on staying together and staying healthy.
- Pat Dooley of The Gainesville Sun writes that Florida's brand has taken a hit recently.
- Florida's Tyler Murphy is ready to fill in at quarterback with Jeff Driskel sidelined.
- Mississippi State running back Nick Griffin is confident in his surgically-repaired knee.
- Dan Mullen turns up the pressure on Day 1 of practice.
- Tennessee tight end Woody Quinn is ready to make the transition from volleyball.
- Why fears of the impending demise of the Kentucky-Louisville series are exaggerated.
12:00 PM ET South Carolina 21 Clemson 12:00 PM ET 16 Georgia Tech 9 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Kentucky 22 Louisville 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Florida State 3:30 PM ET 4 Mississippi State 19 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Tennessee Vanderbilt 7:45 PM ET 15 Auburn 1 Alabama