December 20, 2010 3:00 PM ET
Are you ready for some football, TCF Bank Stadium? No, seriously, are you?
We know one thing’s for sure about tonight’s Bears-Vikings Monday Night Football matchup. It’s going to be … cold. Yes, because of the Metrodome roof collapse last weekend, the game has been moved to TCF Bank Stadium, home of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. In preparation, more than 1,500 workers (including Twin Cities citizens who came down to shovel) cleared 40,000 cubic yards of snow from the stadium over a four-day span.
But if you are headed to the game and you’re worried about being cold, have no fear. There will be free coffee and hand warmers! What else do we know about the game? Test your knowledge below!
1. Tonight, the Vikings will play their first outdoor home game since … ?
2. Third-string quarterback Joe Webb will make his first start for the Vikings Monday. How many games – not including tonight – has he been active in the NFL?
3. Since becoming a starter in 2007, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has 35 fumbles, fourth in the NFL. Which QB is NOT one of the three ahead of him on that list?
a) Jason Campbell
b) Eli Manning
c) Brett Favre
d) Donovan McNabb
4. The Vikings signed veteran QB Patrick Ramsey to fill the hole left by Tarvaris Jackson, who went on the injured reserve list last week with turf toe. Which team has Ramsey NOT played for?
a) Arizona Cardinals
b) Denver Broncos
c) Detroit Lions
d) Miami Dolphins
5. Which band was supposed to play at TCF Bank Stadium this summer, but had to cancel because their lead singer had to have emergency back surgery?
b) Rolling Stones
c) Red Hot Chili Peppers
d) Arcade Fire
Answers below the jump!